In my personal pantry and medicine cabinet, I am proud to announce you will find an array of clean, healthy foods, and a wide variety of herbal remedies, ALL great and very powerful alternative to prescription drugs. I have tried to eliminate all toxins in my home including prescription medication when possible. I am very thankful for medical technology. It has saved many people’s lives. I am also a huge fan of using what the Earth has provided for healing to the best of our abilities to avoid damaging side effects.
Many people ask for my suggestions on the nutritional side of things, and I am always glad to share my knowledge and experience, as I have lived and learned a lot through my writings and research. Everything I recommend here, I am an avid user of. I have had high blood pressure, anxiety, and ulcers for years, and am very thankful to have found these alternative treatment options. You will find:
- NEW MIRACLE CBD PRODUCTS!
- Mastic gum for ulcers
- Suppository supplements in the most absorbable format possible
- Ayurvedic blood pressure and cholesterol tablets
- Botanical blends for anxiety and cleansing
- Wild Cocotropic Mushroom Drink Elixir for Mood and Concentration
Please feel free to connect with me for any questions you may have.
NEW! NEW! NEW! IT’S FINALLY MADE IT TO MY WEBSITE!!! NEW MIRACLE CBD PRODUCTS!
I can’t say enough about CBD and its health benefits. They have literally changed my life and my daughter’s life in many, many ways. (Read more about that in my upcoming blog) Cannabis is incredibly safe for all ages. Some people even say this plant is heaven-sent because its almost as if it was created just for the health of the human body. We actually possess special receptors throughout our nervous system that are activated by compounds found in the marijuana and hemp plants. It’s unbelievable! There is a good reason why its the latest hype in the health industry, see for yourself! You will have to find the product that suits you best. I use the full spectrum 1500 mg oil, my daughter uses the 1200 mg gummies, link provided below. The higher the milligram, the more potent the product. There also isn’t really a regulation on serving sizes, so you will have to find your own personal intake. You’ll know if you’ve taken to much, you might feel a bit too relaxed or fatigued. You can contact me with any questions that you may have and I can share my personal experience.
Purchase your miracle CBD nutrition now! USE our code CBD4U20 to get 20% off your entire order.
Ayurvedic Blood Pressure Tablets
Divya Mukta Vati is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation composed of 8 potent calming, balancing and nourishing herbs. These herbs are blended according to the ancient principles of Ayurveda and with the careful precision afforded by modern science and manufacturing techniques. It is a tonic for the heart and mind that relieves stress and tension in the nerves and blood. Gotu Kola, Shankapushpi and Ashwagandha are three calming, grounding and nourishing herbs for the mind and nerves that dispel anxiety and tension while they provide essential nutrients to the brain and nerves to encourage healthy cell regeneration and reduce inflammation. Meanwhile the great heart tonic Arjuna is supported by Guduchi and Jyotishmati to purify the blood and support balanced operation of the heart. These herbs are rich with natural anti-oxidants that scavenge free radicals throughout the body and protect it from the damaging effects of stress, anxiety, and tension. Divya Mukta Vati is a purely herbal formulation that is safe and effective.
Keep in mind, these herbs come right from India. They take approximately a month to get here. I usually order a year’s worth. They are super affordable. A year probably equals about your copay if you were to buy the equivalent of a prescription BP med.
Ayurvedic High Cholesterol Tablets
Patanjali Divya Hridyamrit Vati Extra Power is a trusted medicine which can be beneficial in the following ways.
• Can reduce angina pain or inflammatory issues.
• Provide strength to the heart muscles.
• Might purify the blood and eliminate toxins.
• Can prevent plaque formation in the cardiac arteries.
• Can be used to provide relief from cardiovascular issues.
• May help in regulating bad cholesterol levels present in the blood.
Botanical Daily Cleanses for Detox
If you weren’t aware of the importance of detoxing, I am telling you now. Cleansing your body of toxins is essential to your overall wellbeing. YES, your body does have its own natural detoxification s
ystem, but newsflash! It’s probably so overwhelmed with all the toxins we are exposed to in this world, it could use a little help….
Here is my favorite synergistic blend of natural cleansing herbs and antioxidant botanicals to help support the body’s own detoxification processes. You can do a day cleanse, a 3 day cleanse, or take a shot nightly.
- Helps eliminate stubborn fat and supports metabolism*
- Nourishes the body’s own detoxification systems*
- Powerful antioxidants nourish and protect your body*
Adaptogens: For Clarity, Focus, Energy, or Fatigue and Anxiety
If you aren’t taking adaptogens on a daily basis, you should probably start. They are nutrient-rich tonic and protect our bodies against the negative effects of stress. I take this amazing product 1-2 times a day, and I also give it to my teenagers because being
a teen is stressful, and being a mother to a teen is even worse! “Mom, can I take your car?”…..
- Helps balance and normalize the body’s systems*
- Energizes cells to support faster post-exercise recovery*
- Supports clarity and focus*
High-Quality Protein Shakes
Amino Acids are the building blocks of the body. It is important that you get enough protein every day from a good source. Protein shakes are a great way to ensure you and your family are receiving a high-quality protein with additional nutrients the body needs to thrive. This is one of our favorite companies. Whether you prefer plant-based protein or whey, they have a wide assortment of options.
Zetpil RX Suppository Supplements: For Optimal Health
These are by far my favorite supplements. Why? Because I am just not a pill taker and liquids make me nauseous. Aside from the fact that they are in THE MOST ABSORBABLE format possible, rectal suppositories, they are so easy to use and take. Yes, they are up there, but all good super vitamins are. This company has many varieties to choose from, amino acids, melatonin, brain boosters, seratone, glutathione, even green tea.
- Discludes iron to accommodate these needs of those who have had negative reactions to iron supplements.
- Contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, and numerous B complex vitamins.
- Contains essential and trace dietary minerals.
- Formulated to include nutrient cofactors which support bioavailability.
- Suppository base releases into the lower bowels, bypassing digestion and improving absorption.
Wild Cocotropic Mushroom Drink Elixir: for Mood and Concentration
Say HELLO to my new morning coffee blend. When I saw this, I thought, it just can’t get any better…. maca, turmeric, chaga, reishi mushrooms, and cocoa?? In my coffee? Daily? I didn’t even look at the price, just hit “buy” and was extremely and pleasantly surprised when I say the price! Tastes great gives me energy and provides my body with a crazy amount of benefits.
- POWERFUL HEALTH PROMOTER: Raw cocoa is blended with premium herbs and mushroom powders to make a delicious, nutritionally dense and mentally potent drink to support cognition, focus, immunity, and health!
- PREMIUM QUALITY THE WILD WAY: Every batch of raw material is quality tested for heavy metal and microbial contamination and purity. All Cocotropic ingredients are Non-GMO, Grain-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Sugar-Free Small Batch, Allergen-Free and produced in small batches!
- EASY TO USE: Cocotropic powder is extremely versatile and can be added to coffee, tea, smoothies, shakes, or enjoyed alone with hot water and a dash of sweetener.
- SMALL FARMERS: Our mushrooms are grown by small Chinese farmers that have been growing mushrooms in high-altitude mountainous regions for generations. Mushrooms are grown in greenhouses with controlled light, water, and air conditions to ensure optimal mushroom growth.
Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum, Supports The Stomach and Duodenal Health, 60 Tablets
The mastic tree (Pistacia lentiscus) is a small tree, which thrives in the Mediterranean region. It ranges from Portugal on the one end of the Mediterranean to Turkey on the other and is also
found in parts of tropical Africa. It was known and widely used by the ancient Greeks and Romans to treat a variety of gastrointestinal complaints. As a matter of fact, ancient Greek physicians, such as Hippocrates, Dioscorides, Theophrastus, and Galenos, mentioned its properties and recommended its use. The astringent and aromatic qualities of the bark of the tree have been used traditionally to cleanse the breath and to tighten the gums.* Mastic gum is a resinous compound found in the trunk portion of the tree. Resins, such as the triterpene mastic acid, make up 90% of the gum. The volatile oil is responsible for much of the aromatic quality of the gum and can constitute up to 3% of the product. Mastic gum is viewed as very safe. The resin is sometimes used in food and beverage production. Furthermore, there are a number of trace elements found in mastic gum such as sodium, magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, and manganese. Mastic has also been reported to possess strong antioxidant activity.*
Stress, alcohol, drugs, smoking, and bad dietary habits can wreak havoc on the stomach. On the other hand, good dietary habits can contribute to the health of the stomach. For example, cabbage juice is famous for promoting gastrointestinal health. Similarly, when people with stomach concerns were put on a long-term (six months) high-fiber diet, the rate of improvement in gastrointestinal health was fast and significant. However, not many people are willing to drink cabbage juice, let alone follow a long-term protocol of a high-fiber diet.
Mastic gum is a natural product that has been used for over 2,500 years to promote the health of the intestines, stomach, and liver.* However, it was not until the mid-1980s that researchers confirmed mastic’s efficacy in supporting gastric and duodenal cells and tissues.* One gram daily of mastic gum has been found to be safe and effective in supporting stomach health.* In addition to its antioxidant properties, scientists also believe mastic gum is beneficial to gastric tissue and balances gastric secretions.* These special qualities could explain mastic gum’s renowned effect on the health of the stomach and duodenum.*